One Day YouTube Marketing Workshop for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs. Get your videos seen and turn viewers into buyers!
Saturday, 22 June 2013 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM (PDT)
Burnaby, British Columbia
A full day YouTube marketing workshop in the Vancouver area lead by a YouTube Partner!
Let's develop an ongoing strategy that will work for your business on YouTube. If you own your own company and/or you are an entrepreneur, this workshop will give you the tools you need to get found above your competition on YouTube (and Google) so you can reach more potential clients. We'll clarify the process, learn the short cuts, and explore all of the different strategies that you can use to accelerate your success on YouTube.
Spend one day at this workshop and get to a place that most people spend months or even years of trial and error to get to on YouTube!
Here's what we'll cover:
Answering the 5 W’s of your videos so that you get the most out of marketing on YouTube
- Ideal lengths and formats for your videos and which things you should always include.
- Ways to create effective Call to Actions that get people more engaged and help you.
- The best schedule and frequency for your video uploads to build a regular audience.
- How to create buzz for your videos and get people to share them with their friends.
- A series of action items to follow every time you upload a new video.
Benefiting from YouTube’s built in tools & getting found more often in search (SEO)
- Important settings to change during the upload process that most people miss.
- Choosing the right metadata for the most effective titles, descriptions, and tags.
- How to best use YouTube’s Annotations feature to get more views and subscribers.
- Ways to use features like Playlists and Video Responses to benefit from other videos.
- The best way to set up and optimize your YouTube Channel page.
Tapping into the YouTube community and understanding how it works to help you do better
- Ways to get more comments, likes, and subscribers from people who watch.
- How to use cross-promotion and collaboration to really accelerate your audience growth.
- Ways to reach out to bloggers and influencers outside of YouTube to get more views.
- Suggestions on when and how to best share your videos through other social media.
- Undertanding YouTube analytics to know the 5 W’s of your audience.
Hands on: Going through the complete uploading and optimizing process on your channel
- Uploading a test video to your own channel and setting all of the options we covered.
- Filling out all of the metadata on your video using the tips and sugggestions given.
- Adding various annotations, posting as a video response, and adding to a playlist.
- Interacting with other workshop attendees through the video on their channel and yours.
A fun day of learning and practice in a small group (maximum of 7 attendees) with lunch, snacks, and drinks included! Come learn how to get ahead of your competition on YouTube!
This workshop includes a money back guarantee - take it and then decide if you are completely satisfied with what you learned. If not, just let us know within a week and you'll get a full refund!
Date transfers are also allowed up until a week before the workshop at no extra fee, so if something else comes up on that weekend you'll be able to switch to a future workshop.
Previous workshops have sold out so get your ticket now and learn how companies are increasing their sales through simple YouTube videos without a video production company!
When & Where
VIP Video Inc.
Josh Rimer is the President of VIP Video Inc. and has been an official YouTube Partner for 5 years with almost 7 million views so far o nhis main channel.
He has nearly 14 thousand subscribers and works with companies to develop their YouTube marketing strategy. He also provides sponsorship or product placement within his own videos so that companies can benefit from his endorsement to a growing audience of people who know, like, and trust him.